208 Washington St
Saint Paul, KS 66771
Visible for miles and founded in 1847 as the Catholic Osage Mission to educate Osage children. Romanesque Revival building has five altars and numerous stained glass windows. The grounds include gardens, statues, stone bell tower, and walkway. The bell in the 1947 bell tower was brought to the mission in 1847 and is believed to be the first church bell used in Kansas.