Sharon Kay Dean Recital Hall inside McCray Hall

East Lindburg St
Pittsburg, KS 66762

The Sharon Kay Dean Recital Hall is inside McCray Hall on the campus of Pittsburg State University. The Recital Hall features a newly rebuilt Steinway concert grand piano, and a 3-manual, mechanical action Fisk Opus 106 organ, constructed in 1995. Built in 1929 and originally called “Music Hall”, the building was rededicated in 1961 in honor of the department’s second chairman, Walter McCray.